M.D Dinesh Nair
BIRDS AND BARDS ARE LIKE THAT
While taking their flights
Unto the skies unknown!
Two strong wings and a tiny head and
Two all seeing eyes and a small canvas as
They reach somewhere and a portrait is born!
The chirping beauties go sky aboard,
The magicians of word play steal into minds around and
It is all migration from the ebbs of the kind!
A few birds return to the homes down but a few do never,
A few bards recoil into the haven of mundane past but a few do never.
The earth and the sky sit guarding over none!
My mind once said, ' There are a few birds chirping unto your ears,
Join them and his flock if you wish'.
And we are all just filling these skies infinite!
M.D Dinesh Nair's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (BIRDS AND BARDS ARE LIKE THAT by M.D Dinesh Nair )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- रंजानाय फैगौ, Ronjoy Brahma
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
Poem of the Day
- Not necessarily, hasmukh amathalal
- I embrace my pen, gajanan mishra
- Loveless Love, Paul Hartal
- But vicinty, hasmukh amathalal
- Past Writing, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Still Small Voice, Leong Ming Loong
- Gap and divide, hasmukh amathalal
- Love Is Hard, Is It Poetry
- Mulugkhw..., Swrji Basumatary
- Being Entertained By Nature, RoseAnn V. Shawiak