M.D Dinesh Nair
BIRDS AND BARDS ARE LIKE THAT
While taking their flights
Unto the skies unknown!
Two strong wings and a tiny head and
Two all seeing eyes and a small canvas as
They reach somewhere and a portrait is born!
The chirping beauties go sky aboard,
The magicians of word play steal into minds around and
It is all migration from the ebbs of the kind!
A few birds return to the homes down but a few do never,
A few bards recoil into the haven of mundane past but a few do never.
The earth and the sky sit guarding over none!
My mind once said, ' There are a few birds chirping unto your ears,
Join them and his flock if you wish'.
And we are all just filling these skies infinite!
M.D Dinesh Nair's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (BIRDS AND BARDS ARE LIKE THAT by M.D Dinesh Nair )
Did you read them?
- Stray dogs are scary, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Painting Outside The Lines, Kyle Schlicher
- Dancer, Kyle Schlicher
- The Sunset In Your Eyes, Lilly Emery
- Titled with untitled, Jole Hans
- Moon Whispers Tune, Kyle Schlicher
- Oh' that smile, Ms.Tanease Berry
- Our Fall, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Each Hour, Kyle Schlicher
- Facial Character, Kyle Schlicher
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Heather Burns
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)