M.D Dinesh Nair
BIRDS AND BARDS ARE LIKE THAT
While taking their flights
Unto the skies unknown!
Two strong wings and a tiny head and
Two all seeing eyes and a small canvas as
They reach somewhere and a portrait is born!
The chirping beauties go sky aboard,
The magicians of word play steal into minds around and
It is all migration from the ebbs of the kind!
A few birds return to the homes down but a few do never,
A few bards recoil into the haven of mundane past but a few do never.
The earth and the sky sit guarding over none!
My mind once said, ' There are a few birds chirping unto your ears,
Join them and his flock if you wish'.
And we are all just filling these skies infinite!
M.D Dinesh Nair's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (BIRDS AND BARDS ARE LIKE THAT by M.D Dinesh Nair )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- I.H.Rizvi As A Romantic Indian English P.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Life In A Beer Commercial, Kyle Schlicher
- MY KALAHANDI, Prasanna Mishra
- A FISHERMAN'S BASKET سلة صياد السمك, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Decorating The Interior Of Nothing, Kyle Schlicher
- fishing stream, lee fones
- Where is the tiger, gajanan mishra
- Only In Your Eyes, Lilly Emery
- A FISHERMAN'S BASKET, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Achievement, Jaipal Singh