M.D Dinesh Nair
BIRDS AND BARDS ARE LIKE THAT
While taking their flights
Unto the skies unknown!
Two strong wings and a tiny head and
Two all seeing eyes and a small canvas as
They reach somewhere and a portrait is born!
The chirping beauties go sky aboard,
The magicians of word play steal into minds around and
It is all migration from the ebbs of the kind!
A few birds return to the homes down but a few do never,
A few bards recoil into the haven of mundane past but a few do never.
The earth and the sky sit guarding over none!
My mind once said, ' There are a few birds chirping unto your ears,
Join them and his flock if you wish'.
And we are all just filling these skies infinite!
M.D Dinesh Nair's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (BIRDS AND BARDS ARE LIKE THAT by M.D Dinesh Nair )
Did you read them?
- When Negligence falls in love!, Beloufa Chahra
- Over And Out Of Your Life, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- The Mosque, Wani Rahil
- A Vision, nadia abduljabbar
- Distance, Beloufa Chahra
- Child's Grace, Randy McClave
- The Many Worlds Of Multiverses, Is It Poetry
- Meaningful Treasures, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Control, Garrett Doff
- Thoughts, Garrett Doff
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- The Negro Mother, Langston Hughes
- The Rose that Grew from Concrete, Tupac Shakur
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)