Bird Who Wouldn't
This bird refused to speak to me
It was involved in his own conversation,
With the other birds!
I looked at his beak,
As if I wanted to shut it.
But this bird still wouldn't talk to me.
Now I stood under the branches he perched on.
I gave him bird food that was delicious.
He ate it quickly.
Now, he turned around, away from me.
Vera Sidhwa's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Bird Who Wouldn't by Vera Sidhwa )
- Tum Muze Kaha Pyar Dete Ho, ravipal bharshankar
- When He's Not Here, Lora Colon
- Charlotte Old Times (The Cure), B.. Alexander
- Cardinal flower, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Down the Memory Lane, Valsa George
- I Miss You, Viola Hughes
- Little Grass, wasim Akram
- Silence of graveyard, ramesh rai
- Stand Small, Von Kimball Barney
- This Friendship Has Sunk, Francie Lynch