Bird's Eye View
Sometimes we see the world through eyes
That only we can see
And when the visions are not our way
It is not what we want it to be.
We agrue when our thoughts conflict
We think we're not the same
And troubles brew and fights ignite
We make sure we have the better claim.
But what if we saw differently
Through eyes somewhere up high
A bird's eye view of everything
See the world up in the sky.
A bird's eye view can tell us how
We're all quite equal and it seems
We all have loved ones, we all have jobs
We all have goals and all have dreams.
We have our doubts and all our fears
We think with minds, we think with hearts
In fact the differences that we have
Are unneeded miniscule parts.
Through birds' eyes we're all the same
A vision that's not quite new
And if our eyes become real blind
Perhaps we should change our view.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Bird's Eye View by Genevieve Pilat )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
- A Pirate's Tale, Phil Soar
- Why does it rain?, Hardik Vaidya
- The Hair(Haiku), Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken
- Compensation, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- love has a look and it looks a lot like us, Mandolyn ...
- The Cock(Haiku), Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken
- The Finishing Line, Naveed Akram
- Alankar(Decor) -197, Indira Renganathan
- The bathtub(Haiku), Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken
- Distinguished!, Denis Martindale