Bipolar it's my cross to bare.
I cannot tell you adequately it's sting of living hell.
I'm not here to tell you all my ins and outs,
there's no way for you to understand my daily ups and downs.
I can't tell you of the ways it's burned my life,
or even the highest points to create my art and even show my love.
I just wanted to lay it all right here for all to see.
Bipolar is my cross to bare.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Bipolar by Michael McParland )
Poem of the Day
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- A Case Of Murder, Vernon Scannell
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- When Spring Goes By, Duncan Campbell Scott
- (955) Poverty (Acros.., Melvina Germain
- Morning, Paul Laurence Dunbar
- Television, Roald Dahl
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
- Heather Burns
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Alfred Lord Tennyson
(6 August 1809 – 6 October 1892)