Bipolar it's my cross to bare.
I cannot tell you adequately it's sting of living hell.
I'm not here to tell you all my ins and outs,
there's no way for you to understand my daily ups and downs.
I can't tell you of the ways it's burned my life,
or even the highest points to create my art and even show my love.
I just wanted to lay it all right here for all to see.
Bipolar is my cross to bare.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Bipolar by Michael McParland )
Did you read them?
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
Paul Laurence Dunbar
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Heather Burns
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)