T (no first name) Wignesan
Biography, Translation Of Carlos Bousono's Poem: Biographia
(from the collection: Oda en la ceniza,1967)
Prepared (or qualified) himself.
Opened the door and closed it.
Put on his thinking cap.
the light which he later put out.
Very carefully took
an apple which he didn’t eat,
a chair on which he sat.
Didn’t look about himself:
Went for a walk. Returned.
© T. Wignesan – Paris, 2013
T (no first name) Wignesan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Biography, Translation Of Carlos Bousono's Poem: Biographia by T (no first name) Wignesan )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Gentle Rain Falling, Kyle Schlicher
- A Buddha in the Heart of the Rock, Guillermo Veloso
- I Watched In Wonder, Kyle Schlicher
- Snowflake Falling, Kyle Schlicher
- Weep No More, My Willow Tree!, Maria Magdalena Biela
- ebola virus, ademola oluwabusayo
- The Mirror of your life... can you face .., Dimitri Jagodinski
- Honour-killing Is A Sin/ Just For Family.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Love story, gajanan mishra
- My Prabhu! .....(Inspiration from KEE Th.., Geetha Jayakumar