Biography Is A Story
No one is fit to write my biography.
No one knows about me as well and full
As they think they do and, hence, I say so.
Parents knew me but not after their exits.
Children knew me but not before their births.
Wife was ignorant of my outdoor news.
No one was as a friend for whole my life.
I myself didn’t know about my childhood.
None of them had been fit to be a writer.
I hired a writer to do the job.
Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Biography Is A Story by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar. )
Did you read them?
- A Rich Man's World, Fareez Nasir
- PH: Nature: Canoeing the Mississippi #4, Brian Johnston
- Dandelion Dreams, Richard D. Remler
- गोजाननि खौरां, Ronjoy Brahma
- Let us believe, hasmukh amathalal
- Christmas Again, Katherine Nordhaus
- Money, Katherine Nordhaus
- Older, Frank Avon
- A question to seasons, Melikhaya Zagagana
- Languid leman, Melikhaya Zagagana
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- On the Pulse of Morning, Maya Angelou
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)