Biography Is A Story
No one is fit to write my biography.
No one knows about me as well and full
As they think they do and, hence, I say so.
Parents knew me but not after their exits.
Children knew me but not before their births.
Wife was ignorant of my outdoor news.
No one was as a friend for whole my life.
I myself didn’t know about my childhood.
None of them had been fit to be a writer.
I hired a writer to do the job.
Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Biography Is A Story by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar. )
- Prayer of Ruin, Luke J. Holt
- Sweet Memories, Lilly Emery
- Earth's Time Clock Ticks, Patricia Kelley
- I Have Fallen In Deep, Lilly Emery
- Bramblehash, Luke J. Holt
- A Bare Night, Tony Adah
- That Special Feeling, Bill Cantrell
- The Pit Among Dreams, Lilly Emery
- Vietnam ~ Part 2, Sara Fielder
- Time, Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken