BINDING REFERENDUMS AND YOU... FEB 18TH,2014
BINDING REFERENDUMS AND YOU … FEB 18TH,2014
We need to get the loonie close to the US dollar,
Though media moguls seem to treat this idea with horror,
And politicians don’t know whether the economy is going up or down,
They are party members and want to hide the fact, that they may be clowns.
Without binding referendums, we are helpless in this affair,
The Ottawa aristocrats like it this way and they don’t care,
Party politicians have been told what to do and what to think,
And death with dignity is banned by the party with a wink.
No binding referendums or medical assistance in dying,
Lots of travelling politicians who deny that they are lying,
But things are great and only they are allowed to decide what’s up,
No binding referendums for you so just shut up and its rough.
James Bredin's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (BINDING REFERENDUMS AND YOU... FEB 18TH,2014 by James Bredin )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Still exist, hasmukh amathalal
- INCONSTANT LOVE 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- HAIKU...The Good Die Young, Ken e Hall
- I Know, Lyn Paul
- Those Who Know, Monk E. Biz
- peaches on the side, Mandolyn ...
- i could have made s'mores, Mandolyn ...
- Song: State of Fear, Dave SmithWhite
- there's an element in the room, Mandolyn ...
- Goodbye 2014, Michael McParland