Luke J. Holt (1-14-91 / fullerton CA)
Its been ten minutes
since you blocked my sight with a scarf of spiny angora
my hand held out
as if for pay or submission
to receive, though deservingly, with guilt
with my sizzling paper torch
i can hear the arcane piss-crackle of a fuse betorched
have you lit a firework in memory of a smile designed for your eyes only
Luke J. Holt's Other Poems
- ? emiT
- Ballet Of The Pulsar Nude
- Beneath The Wobbly Weathervane (fiction ...
- Binary Bouquet
- Breathing Blue
- Cellos, Magma and Bony Lions (what is le...
- Clogged Pipe Dream
- Comets (fragment sequence #2 1/5/14)
- Coward of the Spongy Room
- Dry Dog
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.