Does nirvana require a destination of the mind?
Does insanity trick your mind?
Trust that believing in nirvana
A passion for existence!
Just a manufactured idea
Processed by Blue Jean Buddha
A demonstration of how
Flexing his muscle
Can cause his brain
As thick as ten skulls
Unique as a snowflake
Yet brittle as one
You know it when you're there
A.j. Binash's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Billing Issues by A.j. Binash )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Does Anyone Want Beautiful Poems Cried t.., mary douglas
- Largest house., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Tears Of A Rose, Electric Lady
- I am satisfied with this life, gajanan mishra
- Misogyny, Pius Didier
- Remember This., richard harris
- Animals are there, gajanan mishra
- Someday, Johnny Goyena
- Girl, He Never Loved You, Ronell Warren Alman
- Writing on the wall, Nassy Fesharaki