John W. McEwers
Big Old Bowl Of Hard
Once I thought my life was tough
rearing children and building stuff
once I wished it all'd get easy
but now it is and I'm so queezy
maybe too many wishes came so true
now simple old sad replaced you.
John W. McEwers's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Big Old Bowl Of Hard by John W. McEwers )
- Ocean of Felicity of Love, Dipankar Sadhukhan
- I Miss You 3, Michael McParland
- Great love., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Touch of Your Divine Love, Dipankar Sadhukhan
- Your Heart, Michael McParland
- Stanzas, Simion Grahame
- Poetry/ Poetry is not nudity, obscenity .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- मंज़िल की और चल देते है.. manjhil ki or, hasmukh amathalal
- Symbol of love, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Mirror, I'm You, Neela Nath
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)