These drugs only postpone the inevitable...
My hatred grows, daily...
I will break free eventually
These pills are the shackles...
Of my mind, but you cannot restrain...
That which expands, and changes form all the time
You should have ended my misery...
When you had the chance, but...
Instead you tried to fix, that...
Which i broke intentionally.
Nihil Existentia's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Beyond Repair by Nihil Existentia )
- Paces, Neil Kennett
- ህድደን ዎርድስ - Hidden Words, Is It Poetry
- The blind man., richard harris
- Unbearably, Lilly Emery
- Across the courtyard, Jorge Rolon
- Why Must I Toil?, Monk E. Biz
- Stay Devoted, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- AUTUMN BRIDE, Rose Lu ( Bing hua )
- As Time Turns, Cathy Hodgson
- Suazo Nights, Eddie Morgan