These drugs only postpone the inevitable...
My hatred grows, daily...
I will break free eventually
These pills are the shackles...
Of my mind, but you cannot restrain...
That which expands, and changes form all the time
You should have ended my misery...
When you had the chance, but...
Instead you tried to fix, that...
Which i broke intentionally.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Beyond Repair by Nihil Existentia )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Tunnels Of Existence, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Missing An Award Ceremony, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Weeping Under The Rain, Tony Adah
- EVEN More Cosmic Than That~~~, Monk E. Biz
- No Place Nation, Xavier Cole
- Dream Another Dream, Xavier Cole
- CITY OF LOVE 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- Polyamory, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- HEARTBREAK 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- Multiple children, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.