Beyond My Reasons
Blood beyond this room.
Flows to scream.
Where I wake.
My wrists are bound to A blade.
I am veined to the twist.
Wild by nature.
I do not need to become.
I am a creature.
To be more human.
To be more kind.
Matured to be unknown.
In between the past and the present.
I have to die.
Just to feel alive.
Death has my back.
Free without the knife.
Blunt is the meaning.
Why, why has no reason.
Even in 200 odd seasons.
Inside my hate.
I am surrounded by my darkness.
Beyond my reasons.
Where I commit my treason.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Beyond My Reasons by Unic Cjonr )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
James Russell Lowell
(22 February 1819 – 12 August 1891)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
Poem of the Day
- Total Encompassing Love, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Notes Of Sadness, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Living With Shadows, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Childhood Preparing Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Tempted, Electric Lady
- Sincerity, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Explanations In Verse, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Coinciding Thoughts, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Rivers, Angela Khristin Brown
- (BOOK # 6) : Sheila And Clifford: BACK I.., Bri Edwards