Beyond My Reasons
Blood beyond this room.
Flows to scream.
Where I wake.
My wrists are bound to A blade.
I am veined to the twist.
Wild by nature.
I do not need to become.
I am a creature.
To be more human.
To be more kind.
Matured to be unknown.
In between the past and the present.
I have to die.
Just to feel alive.
Death has my back.
Free without the knife.
Blunt is the meaning.
Why, why has no reason.
Even in 200 odd seasons.
Inside my hate.
I am surrounded by my darkness.
Beyond my reasons.
Where I commit my treason.
Unic Cjonr's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Beyond My Reasons by Unic Cjonr )
- Flow with time, hasmukh amathalal
- five hundred and whatever..., Mandolyn ...
- Copyrights, Mark Heathcote
- Freedom Not Permitted, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Feel bad, hasmukh amathalal
- Why Do You Want to Destroy?, Mantu Mahakul
- Fibonacci: Cosmic Spiral, Lorraine Margueritte Gasrel ..
- Reflection On Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Planet Hollywood Birthdays, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Distant Shadows, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Poem of the Day
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Home And Love, Robert William Service
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(22 August 1893 - 7 June 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- Heather Burns
Percy Bysshe Shelley