Design by a senses of fathomless euphoria,
Surpass by Gods unrelenting glory,
This divine power makes the world unique,
For us to argue, disagree and enjoy.
We have attributes inspired by creative order,
Beyond gender in configuration of divine art,
Comes the extraordinary senses propel together,
The perfect way to make a new generation start.
God is neither angel, nor man, nor mechanical,
The emblem he uses defines our identity,
Ebullient creator of male and female,
Author of mystique untamed entity.
Timeless metamorphous intricately refined,
Attracted to masculine and femininity,
We are the profitable increment of mankind,
Exercising divine power with infinity.
Beyond gender we squander when they can,
Our feelings in passions and mischief,
Driving the soul to find eternal demand,
In wisdom beyond the pleasure we achieve.
Bordering with the unequal endowment,
Time connect a new power to advance,
Perform creation with the seduction again,
Opportunity given with s a second chance.
Unleashing euphemism beyond gender,
Distinguish characteristic support,
Alleviating pain for spouse or lover,
We see our calling only as entities of divine faith.
Gerry Legister's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Beyond Gender by Gerry Legister )
- A Free Mind, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Dissolved, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Go boothward young doves, moez meftah
- To Someone Special On Poemhunter, Electric Lady
- Thank You: from a dear friend, Almedia Knight Oliver
- Memories, anthony john cerrito, sr.
- The Sea, Somasekar Sivaprakash
- Gods Revenge, Tango Tango
- 'Valerie', Katherine Nordhaus
- 'Charlie Girl', Katherine Nordhaus
Poem of the Day
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- And Death Shall Have No Dominion, Dylan Thomas
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- Fern Hill, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Sonnet XVII, Pablo Neruda
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(30 October 1885 – 1 November 1972)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
William Carlos Williams
(17 September 1883 – 4 March 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)