Design by a senses of fathomless euphoria,
Surpass by Gods unrelenting glory,
This divine power makes the world unique,
For us to argue, disagree and enjoy.
We have attributes inspired by creative order,
Beyond gender in configuration of divine art,
Comes the extraordinary senses propel together,
The perfect way to make a new generation start.
God is neither angel, nor man, nor mechanical,
The emblem he uses defines our identity,
Ebullient creator of male and female,
Author of mystique untamed entity.
Timeless metamorphous intricately refined,
Attracted to masculine and femininity,
We are the profitable increment of mankind,
Exercising divine power with infinity.
Beyond gender we squander when they can,
Our feelings in passions and mischief,
Driving the soul to find eternal demand,
In wisdom beyond the pleasure we achieve.
Bordering with the unequal endowment,
Time connect a new power to advance,
Perform creation with the seduction again,
Opportunity given with s a second chance.
Unleashing euphemism beyond gender,
Distinguish characteristic support,
Alleviating pain for spouse or lover,
We see our calling only as entities of divine faith.
Gerry Legister's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Beyond Gender by Gerry Legister )
- Seal, William Jay Smith
- Hindi Haiku ghazal (boond) हाइकू ग़ज़ल, S.D. TIWARI
- Behave like dog and not human, Aftab Alam
- A Pavane for the Nursery, William Jay Smith
- The Toaster, William Jay Smith
- The Floor and the Ceiling, William Jay Smith
- Hindi Haiku (91-95), S.D. TIWARI
- Polar Bear, William Jay Smith
- Penguin, William Jay Smith
- Hindi Haiku (81-90), S.D. TIWARI
Poem of the Day
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- A Thought, Robert Louis Stevenson
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- On the Ning Nang Nong, Spike Milligan
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Warning, Jenny Joseph
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 April 1918 – 27 February 2002)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)