Design by a senses of fathomless euphoria,
Surpass by Gods unrelenting glory,
This divine power makes the world unique,
For us to argue, disagree and enjoy.
We have attributes inspired by creative order,
Beyond gender in configuration of divine art,
Comes the extraordinary senses propel together,
The perfect way to make a new generation start.
God is neither angel, nor man, nor mechanical,
The emblem he uses defines our identity,
Ebullient creator of male and female,
Author of mystique untamed entity.
Timeless metamorphous intricately refined,
Attracted to masculine and femininity,
We are the profitable increment of mankind,
Exercising divine power with infinity.
Beyond gender we squander when they can,
Our feelings in passions and mischief,
Driving the soul to find eternal demand,
In wisdom beyond the pleasure we achieve.
Bordering with the unequal endowment,
Time connect a new power to advance,
Perform creation with the seduction again,
Opportunity given with s a second chance.
Unleashing euphemism beyond gender,
Distinguish characteristic support,
Alleviating pain for spouse or lover,
We see our calling only as entities of divine faith.
Gerry Legister's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Beyond Gender by Gerry Legister )
- The land of the stars is the land of Sta.., Raymond Sawyer
- enjoy the silence.... in my fart, Jena Crowe
- Over-Ride, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Song, Blessing Ekpe
- Everyone Asks, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- Sooner or later عاجلا ام اجلا, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The Fools Game, Poetic Lilly Emery
- Dragons Of The Night, David Harris
- Spread Some Love, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- True Romance, Electric Lady
Poem of the Day
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- It Is the Hour, George Gordon Byron
- The Raven, Edgar Allan Poe
- In Flanders Field, John McCrae
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1927)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)