M.D Dinesh Nair
BETWEEN THE TWO...
Between the right and the wrong
I too try to draw a line
But it goes zigzagging
And I retreat to a shady corner to hide.
Between the good and the evil
I too dare to trace a wall
But it is too tall for me to see beyond
And I debase to a knave laughed at by all.
Now it is time for introspection-
With no doctrines or scriptures
Too symbolic to be ignored by many
I don`t need to be meta morphed into another Buddha.
But between the right and the wrong
Now I can see the line drawn by others thinning out,
Between the the good and the evil
I can see the sky tall wall crumbling.....
Am I seeing illusions
Or am I being enlightened just for a difference?
M.D Dinesh Nair's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (BETWEEN THE TWO... by M.D Dinesh Nair )
Did you read them?
- Idle mind at rest, hasmukh amathalal
- Against nature, gajanan mishra
- Train, Miles Teegarden
- Inspiration (Haiku), Toshie Nohara
- Rain In Summer, Neela Nath
- Friendship is made by God, gajanan mishra
- Friend, JAMES T. ADAIR
- You'll Never Know, Akhtar Jawad
- Resource less, hasmukh amathalal
- Teaching - A Satisfying Experience, Joseph T. Renaldi
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- A Psalm of Life, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Footsteps of Angels, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)