M.D Dinesh Nair
BETWEEN THE TWO...
Between the right and the wrong
I too try to draw a line
But it goes zigzagging
And I retreat to a shady corner to hide.
Between the good and the evil
I too dare to trace a wall
But it is too tall for me to see beyond
And I debase to a knave laughed at by all.
Now it is time for introspection-
With no doctrines or scriptures
Too symbolic to be ignored by many
I don`t need to be meta morphed into another Buddha.
But between the right and the wrong
Now I can see the line drawn by others thinning out,
Between the the good and the evil
I can see the sky tall wall crumbling.....
Am I seeing illusions
Or am I being enlightened just for a difference?
M.D Dinesh Nair's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (BETWEEN THE TWO... by M.D Dinesh Nair )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Around the eyes, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- A Lovely Child, Akhtar Jawad
- Courtny Stoned, shelly keats
- Politically right, Hardik Vaidya
- Pussy cat, gajanan mishra
- Geweldskoorts, Madrason writer
- Sine Curve, Hardik Vaidya
- Alone in the Winepress, Terrance Tracy
- I Am Human, Marites C. Cayetano
- Is Isolation, Rohit Sapra