M.D Dinesh Nair
BETWEEN THE TWO...
Between the right and the wrong
I too try to draw a line
But it goes zigzagging
And I retreat to a shady corner to hide.
Between the good and the evil
I too dare to trace a wall
But it is too tall for me to see beyond
And I debase to a knave laughed at by all.
Now it is time for introspection-
With no doctrines or scriptures
Too symbolic to be ignored by many
I don`t need to be meta morphed into another Buddha.
But between the right and the wrong
Now I can see the line drawn by others thinning out,
Between the the good and the evil
I can see the sky tall wall crumbling.....
Am I seeing illusions
Or am I being enlightened just for a difference?
M.D Dinesh Nair's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (BETWEEN THE TWO... by M.D Dinesh Nair )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
Poem of the Day
- Reign of Fire, Bhaskar Rabha
- I've got a mind full of you, Bull Hawking
- Culp's Hill, John F. McCullagh
- A Rockstar Came Travelling, Richard Whiting
- Re: Your Poetic License Renewal Applicat.., John F. McCullagh
- Direct Departure, Tayyab Ijaz
- Merry Merry Christmas, Dimitri Jagodinski
- Milk toast, Cee Bea
- We are all, Swrji Basumatary
- Kada Poem I, Nicholas Crowson