Between The Last and The Next
I rest my tired hands
The keys need a rest too
My last poem just lands
From where it quietly grew!
Once again I’m sane
Flowing with normal tide
Relieved from the labor pain
Of taking a stormy ride!
I enjoy this happy phase
Though it won’t be for long
Would soon return the thoughts’ race
In endless stream they would come along!
This moment now is pure bliss
The short-lived time of pause
Before once again is shattered my peace
For no known reason or cause!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Between The Last and The Next by Pradip Chattopadhyay )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Friendship's Light, Pamela Kewin
- Windmill, lee fones
- A Rise of Fury, tolu ogundare
- I Feel Your Darkness, Lilly Emery
- Arabian sea., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Winter Walk..., Denis Martindale
- Year 3000 and Beyond (A Scientific Fores.., Jesus James Llorico
- When Dreams Come, Kyle Schlicher
- Horse of the Hot Bloods, tolu ogundare
- of my Pride, sEaN nOrTh