Between the islands
A raindrop fell between us.
And swelled between us;
And we became two islands
With a river running between us.
Every morning, in the river
I saw your eyes, swollen with tears.
And I wished I had a boat
To sail across the river
And haven on your shores.
Or rather the rain pours to the full,
Drowning my island and yours
And make us one, one single Sea!
abhilash fraizer's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Between the islands by abhilash fraizer )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Found Out, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Killing Place, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Bank Clerk, Edgar Albert Guest
- If I Were Santa Claus, Edgar Albert Guest
- Man And Lathe, Edgar Albert Guest
- Fishing Reasons, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Gentle Hand Of Women Folks, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Disgrace Of Poverty, Edgar Albert Guest
- Neil Snow, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Limit, Edgar Albert Guest