There was a young couple
Named Betty and Billy.
Who always liked doing
Some thing very silly.
Bill's birthday came up
So she thought, Oh Boy!
I'll get him a present
That he's sure to enjoy.
She went to the tattoo parlor
And told them, "I seek
A great big "B" inked
On the rear of each cheek."
Billy came home and
Sat in his chair
And Betty waltzed in
Sans her underwear.
"I've got a big birthday
Surprise for you, Hon.
A new tattoo placed
Right here on my bun."
She bent way over so
He could see it much better
Billy took his time
And examined each letter.
He said, "It looks like they did
A mighty fine job
But who in the hell
Is this guy named BoB! "
George Hunter's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Betty's Tattoo by George Hunter )
- That Second Hand Music, Richard Provencher
- Seven That Second Hand Music (c) 2014, Richard Provencher
- keep slate clean, hasmukh amathalal
- The Holy Cross of Jesus Christ, Dr John Celes
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.31, Monk E. Biz
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.30, Monk E. Biz
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.29, Monk E. Biz
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.28, Monk E. Biz
- A profession, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.27, Monk E. Biz
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- 01 And That's How It Is, Shaun Shane
- 02 tired of thought, Shaun Shane
- 03 a love who's just like me, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Udiah (witness to Yah)