There was a young couple
Named Betty and Billy.
Who always liked doing
Some thing very silly.
Bill's birthday came up
So she thought, Oh Boy!
I'll get him a present
That he's sure to enjoy.
She went to the tattoo parlor
And told them, "I seek
A great big "B" inked
On the rear of each cheek."
Billy came home and
Sat in his chair
And Betty waltzed in
Sans her underwear.
"I've got a big birthday
Surprise for you, Hon.
A new tattoo placed
Right here on my bun."
She bent way over so
He could see it much better
Billy took his time
And examined each letter.
He said, "It looks like they did
A mighty fine job
But who in the hell
Is this guy named BoB! "
George Hunter's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Betty's Tattoo by George Hunter )
- In A Gory Accident, Edward Kofi Louis
- Peace Is Complete, Rohit Sapra
- hope and opinion., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Roses are True and So Is Love, Rohit Sapra
- Grammar, Edward Kofi Louis
- A lovely smile upon your face, Erato
- Contemplation, Edward Kofi Louis
- That Love, Dabouz Yamina
- Oranien, Edward Kofi Louis
- The Historic, But Black Statue of Radha-.., Bijay Kant Dubey
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(27 January 1832 – 14 January 1898)
(November 9 - 1937)
- Heather Burns
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)