I see you in sleep
No disturbing features
Of voice or gestures
All worldly feelings
Only a dream
May take you somewhere...
My dear, I love you
Day to day struggles
Leading to minor irritations
May have created some
And my reactions
Might have troubled you
At times unintentionally
Forgive me please
And I'll strive
To build a better life
Now and always.
Tirupathi Chandrupatla's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Better Life by Tirupathi Chandrupatla )
Did you read them?
- 'O' Cloud of My Skies, Aftab Alam
- My Words And Her Words, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Ode To B.J Azang, Tony Adah
- So Many Hummingbirds, Donal Mahoney
- SENRYU (5-7-5) 12, Aftab Alam
- Reaching For Desires, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A Centennary - -, Murtaza Micky Yusuf
- YES! ! (to N.), John Thorkild Ellison
- Bee, Nassy Fesharaki
- Mulk Raj Anand As I Saw Him, Knew Him, Bijay Kant Dubey