Out of shower
I looked outside
Cloudy and foggy
I clearly thought.
Better not go out
I thought inside
Same old routine
Glued to the tv.
Show after show
Weather at a glance
Forecast for the day
Was calm and dry.
What I concluded
From the frosty window
Was totally wrong
Should’ve gone outside.
One more time
Will follow then.
Tirupathi Chandrupatla's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Better Decisions by Tirupathi Chandrupatla )
Did you read them?
- Epilepsy, Michael Mira
- Why Clean Ourselves?, Eshan Gupta
- Limerick Evil Kenieval, Philo Yan
- The Bridge, Star Smith
- (लिमारिक) बैग्रि बुरैनि हायनामुलि, Ronjoy Brahma
- AA, Vera Sidhwa
- I fall for you, Cyrus Shaftang
- Denial is crueler., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- बोराय बुरैनि रादाब, Ronjoy Brahma
- Lust survives menopause., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- And Death Shall Have No Dominion, Dylan Thomas
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- If, Rudyard Kipling
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)