Edward Kofi Louis
Better Be Poor Than A Liar
Listen to advice and,
A fool has no delight in understanding;
So, better be poor than a liar.
Wine is a mocker so, be wise;
Strong drink is a brawler so, be wise;
Even a child is known by his or her actions.
A baleful veto! !
In auspicious terms;
But, regrets are not unthinkable.
Casting lots will sttle the contentions;
But, a fool has no delight in understanding.
To think the unthinkable;
But, a person who cherishes understanding will find success.
A fool's lips enter into contention;
And, a foolish son is the ruin of his fasther.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Better Be Poor Than A Liar by Edward Kofi Louis )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Wearing the Flaws, Gerry Legister
- Three weeks with you., crystal ruth
- Life lesson, Petai Jirakongpipat
- Silence Is Monk, sallam yassin
- You are not mine, Kelly Curiel
- Faces on Parade, Gerry Legister
- By the Way..., Sandra Feldman
- Art, Breanna Choma
- ask, laxami Cards
- Acceptable Efforts, Lawrence S. Pertillar