You're thinking of her tonight.
As you're holding me tight,
Thinking of her in your arms',
I can see the hurtful betrayal in your eyes'.
You're not really here tonight.
Why don't you just make things right.
And confess you were wrong.
You're here where you belong.
What will the children say, if they find out?
You'll fill their minds with doubt.
They'll never be able to trust another man.
You're just not hurting me.
What's your plan?
If you walkout on me tonight.
Everything's not going to be all right.
I might just see the light.
And you, Mr. won't walk into my heart again.
So, you better think twice; where we've been.
We had more than just passion.
Now your deceitful action,
Is breaking my heart, and I don't know if I can ever trust you, again.
I trusted you with my heart.
And you broke it.
Why don't you just part.
I can't take your lying eyes anymore.
I'm not trying to settle the score.
But, I can't take it anymore.
When you're, loving me; and thinking of her.
We deserve more!
Patricia Kelley's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Betrayal by Patricia Kelley )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- i'd like to be trapped in a small space .., Mandolyn Davidson
- Learning of deserving quality books is v.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- From lord, hasmukh amathalal
- Kept In The Shadow, John Ugolo Umah
- Your Attachments Speak Volumes, LUVinThe NOW
- Lended Life, John Ugolo Umah
- If I Can, John Ugolo Umah
- End Begins, Philo Yan
- What Was The Gift?, John Ugolo Umah
- What It is In My Karma, Dharma? (My Unse.., Bijay Kant Dubey