I was a little kid then,
When I met my Best Pals for the first time.
They did taught me;
To be classy and bubbly.
I know not, being moody,
Until someone said me about it.
Only thing I knew is;
Being cheerful and thankful!
I love to be around my Best Pals,
And they in turn.
We fight, for nothing!
Argue for no reason,
Scream louder for fun.
No bounds to hang around them,
For my lovely toys were 'they alone'
I hardly had fear,
As I am busy, leaning on their shoulders.
Today many admire;
Innocence, smiling face,
And Frankness of our friendship.
Neither did I choose them;
Nor did they:
But heavenly Father blessed us this way.
So I adore my parents,
For; They have been my Best Pals;
Right from my birth.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Best Pals' by Queeny Gona )
Did you read them?
- Morning Coffee, Bill Grace
- Happenstance Things, Patti Masterman
- Loot-Hoot-Shoot, Aftab Alam
- The Children See Colors, Hebert Logerie
- Ulterior motive, hasmukh amathalal
- Fast Women Speedily Breathing, Luva Boy
- With contentment, hasmukh amathalal
- Not Mini-Apolis, Von Kimball Barney
- NO TIME WASTED, Peter LeBuhn
- Our World, Claude H Oliver II