This pain, this day, we've paid
With our tears, we bear in grieve
The loss of our son,
We so much loved.
In kind, we home
Our sorrows with tears
They flow, for our son, so much beloved.
This soil, of this earth,
Shall take our tears
This soil, of this earth, shall too have our hero
And this air, this air we breathe
Bringing life and laughter
Into the grave, it took our hero.
Rip Kones(i wrote the poem at the passing of a famous kenyan politician who was my mp at the time of passing)
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Bereaved by kipsang kerich )
- f' my life i hate this place, shannon strauss
- Pulmonary Hypertension, Strydar Enox
- Depths Unknown, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- English ‘hope', douglas scotney
- Looking for a new land, gajanan mishra
- Let Vishwakarma Be With, The Divine Mast.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- TWIRLING WANDS, shannon strauss
- Same As My Heart, Rose Lu ( Bing Hua )
- You are the Best!, Rachel Nichols
- Close not, gajanan mishra