Beneath Your Vision Lies A Foul Being
On the ground...
Boneless, and bleeding...
Scratching off my skin...
Exuviating, a rebirth...
Rejection of the host
I crawl my way back to you...
On my way back to you...
This endless mile...
Of endless torture...
The sunlight burns my skinless body...
I am tissue and muscle ready to be torn
With my mouth wide open...
Feeding on your tears...
Feeding off of your fear...
A leech, a parasite
Acknowledge me now, or forever reject me...
My obsession lies in your perfect skin...
I will wear your pores and carry your birthmark...
Even if it kills me...even if it kills..you....
We will be one.
Nihil Existentia's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Beneath Your Vision Lies A Foul Being by Nihil Existentia )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Wondrous Love, BRENDA KANSHABETUMUSHABE
- Look Into Me, John Ugolo Umah
- 'Madness' (Senryu), Mihaela Pirjol
- Artists (Senryu), Mihaela Pirjol
- heart of den, ademola oluwabusayo
- Rain, Neela Nath
- Somehow...Someway, Charles Hancock
- Truly Inspiring, Electric Lady
- Unrest Soul: Before Ebola Comes, Onyekachukwu Vincent Onyeche
- मन साफ़ करता है।man saaf karta hai, hasmukh amathalal