Beneath The Surface
Beneath the surface of the wayward thought
The mystery of meaning starts
And gathers words with half an eye on chance,
Losing the mystery at once.
Coldly the sentences are printed and
Coldly the pinioned clauses end;
There are no words to say the things I want
So much to say and can't.
Ananta Madhavan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Beneath The Surface by Ananta Madhavan )
Did you read them?
- Knit in Infinity, Lisa Bertsch
- In Silence, Lilly Emery
- the missing truth, asma writer
- Earth tones of Arizona, David Lessard
- You're My Favorite Fix, Lilly Emery
- COURAGE, LOVE & OBEDIENCE, Tom Zart
- You Are My Everything, Lilly Emery
- Velvet Moon, Lilly Emery
- Fish Waves Beneath The Waves, Saiom Shriver
- The Transcendental At Worthington Lake, Harry Freeman