Beneath The Surface
Beneath the surface of the wayward thought
The mystery of meaning starts
And gathers words with half an eye on chance,
Losing the mystery at once.
Coldly the sentences are printed and
Coldly the pinioned clauses end;
There are no words to say the things I want
So much to say and can't.
Ananta Madhavan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Beneath The Surface by Ananta Madhavan )
Did you read them?
- She Is Doing Her Happy Dance, Ronell Warren Alman
- IT's not unusual, george albot
- a break, kkc bba
- You Are Ever Sweet, Pintu Mahakul
- It is better, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- At Kilimanjaro, Tony Adah
- Caught in Rainy Weather, Nia Schexnider
- And we danced, Fluorescent Reality
- Sunset of our hearts, Fluorescent Reality
- She is precious, MOHAMMAD SKATI