Belong where you are appreciated.
Not wise to oppose or fight
Be diplomatic from the heart.
So many people walks in misery,
Hate their job, their life, live in slavery.
Need to wake up and know opposing is futile,
Doing everything cheerfully from the heart is triumphal.
Go with the flow, became humble,
Doing everything from the heart never get you into trouble
Same time keep your mind open for the best,
Take what come, solve problems, be a good quest.
Go where you are happy, talk to people you like,
Always be open for a better tomorrow, job and home,
Your life will be calm, happy and became like a nature's hike.
LaSoaphia QuXazs's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Belong where you are appreciated. by LaSoaphia QuXazs )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Animal Kingdom, Denis Martindale
- *True is my Master*, C. P. Sharma
- sCenE LeFt RiGhT tHeIr, sEaN nOrTh
- A Tingly Feeling, Alvin Jenner
- *A Jester, C. P. Sharma
- Writing For A Living Echoing Life Drama, Terence G. Craddock
- Tomorrow's Wager, Ritika Abigail
- All I Want..., Ritika Abigail
- *Where is Death? *, C. P. Sharma
- Oh! Palestine, Aminath Neena