Being Truly Alone
It is better to be alone
My goal is to write and nothing else now.
Most will dislike me after today, though I prefer being truly alone
Alone in every way possible.
Till the time I sort myself out, I will not be friends with anyone again
I do not blame anyone ever
It is better, I took this decision now
As otherwise it would have become too late.
That lengthy silence taught me that nobody can actually understand me
Since, I do not understand myself even.
I am closing all doors now
That silence taught me, nobody actually understands me truly.
Rohit Sapra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Being Truly Alone by Rohit Sapra )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Poem of the Day
- Fighting a hard fight, Peter Strugnell
- Ballade [I die of thirst beside the foun.., François Villon
- To Rosemounde, Geoffrey Chaucer
- Jo aashiqui me sarvsrestha hota hai, Sumit Rawat
- Amor vincit omnia, Suhail Kakorvi
- Stilling to North, Arthur Sze
- Counting the Days, Leonard Champlin
- Blue or Green, James Galvin
- By Sun Arisen, Saiom Shriver
- From Weapon To Lifegiver, Saiom Shriver