Being Truly Alone
It is better to be alone
My goal is to write and nothing else now.
Most will dislike me after today, though I prefer being truly alone
Alone in every way possible.
Till the time I sort myself out, I will not be friends with anyone again
I do not blame anyone ever
It is better, I took this decision now
As otherwise it would have become too late.
That lengthy silence taught me that nobody can actually understand me
Since, I do not understand myself even.
I am closing all doors now
That silence taught me, nobody actually understands me truly.
Rohit Sapra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Being Truly Alone by Rohit Sapra )
Did you read them?
- Invisible Walls, S. I. Rednow
- COPLA 108 RESOLUTION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- FALLING FEATHER, shannon strauss
- I Found Favor In A Lake, mohamed Alpha Ba
- A Direful Day, mohamed Alpha Ba
- Black Reign, Singleton M. Tate
- I Will Keep On Praying, mohamed Alpha Ba
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.18, Monk E. Biz
- I regret nothing, but I invest in what c.., Mandolyn ...
- Steve Jobs, Saiom Shriver