Being Truly Alone
It is better to be alone
My goal is to write and nothing else now.
Most will dislike me after today, though I prefer being truly alone
Alone in every way possible.
Till the time I sort myself out, I will not be friends with anyone again
I do not blame anyone ever
It is better, I took this decision now
As otherwise it would have become too late.
That lengthy silence taught me that nobody can actually understand me
Since, I do not understand myself even.
I am closing all doors now
That silence taught me, nobody actually understands me truly.
Rohit Sapra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Being Truly Alone by Rohit Sapra )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Why Must You Own Me?, Monk E. Biz
- Crescent Cradle, Saiom Shriver
- Flowes Do Eventually Wilt, Hazel Durham
- No se amor, Sergio Jaime
- Haiku: Colored Perceptions, Brian Johnston
- Poppy and Moppy, Brian P FitzGerald
- 'Nightmare of 'Annabel Lee', Shania K. Younce
- I heard him, Nassy Fesharaki
- WAIL ON, WOLE, Onwuasoanya FCC Jones
- Allegory 1, Tori Bachue