Being Truly Alone
It is better to be alone
My goal is to write and nothing else now.
Most will dislike me after today, though I prefer being truly alone
Alone in every way possible.
Till the time I sort myself out, I will not be friends with anyone again
I do not blame anyone ever
It is better, I took this decision now
As otherwise it would have become too late.
That lengthy silence taught me that nobody can actually understand me
Since, I do not understand myself even.
I am closing all doors now
That silence taught me, nobody actually understands me truly.
Rohit Sapra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Being Truly Alone by Rohit Sapra )
Did you read them?
- A daily fun!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Ray of Hope, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- National flag., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Examined, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Trance in the rain, Nassy Fesharaki
- Azal se mauzood hoon..., Azhar Sabri
- Time Chases Me, Neela Nath
- Elimination, Hans Raj Sharma
- We have come thru..., bill costley
- The elements of loss, nick feiner