Instituted to become a leader.
Governed to be a president.
Queened to rule a kingdom.
So does the Joker.
Which aced a pack of cards.
Experience are the gain.
At the cost, inflicted.
By the maker which is the creator.
Of little, sometimes suicidal.
Terrible crazy mistakes.
You may be a broom.
Constantly sweeping away your trouble.
That does not insinuate.
Nor, incorrectly spelled.
In any kind of a sentence.
To make you out to become a witch.
So, we are only human
Has never killed one fly.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Being More by Unic Cjonr )
- So I thought, hasmukh amathalal
- That Day Into My Eyes You Gazed (M. Tsve.., Olga Kyvelidi
- For Me You Have No Love... (S.Esenin), Olga Kyvelidi
- All can benefit, hasmukh amathalal
- Water, Wendell Berry
- Only sweet words, hasmukh amathalal
- Good Bye My Rebelle, Hebert Logerie
- Like The Water, Wendell Berry
- what are you to me, Cyrus Shaftang
- Even with enough, hasmukh amathalal
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- "Hope" is the thing with feathers, Emily Dickinson
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- And Death Shall Have No Dominion, Dylan Thomas
- A Poison Tree, William Blake
- The Solitary Reaper, William Wordsworth
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(20 June 1952 -)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- Heather Burns