RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Being Kept IN
Feeling music deeply in depths of emotion, darkening tunnels of olden days, no longer afraid to step in them.
Being pulled gently by the hand, unable to get loose, feeling frozen inside my chest, wanting to escape, flee from this momentary image, but cannot.
Standing wholly along doorways, not being let out, only kept in.
Thoughts being bounced into the darkness, crossing out any idea of escape, because authority won't let go for anything.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Releasing anger quietly, unbeknownist to anyone around me,
because it seeps out here in the form of poetry.
Comments about this poem (Being Kept IN by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Acceptable Efforts, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Love so Tender Love so Mild~~~, Monk E. Biz
- On Light, Jack Dikian
- Am I Alone, Lore Me34
- "Twist these Big Tits Purple", Richard Thripp
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -66, Ronjoy Brahma
- Stories Are Created, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- When Fresh Fish Fails, Richard Thripp
- center, laxami Cards
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -65, Ronjoy Brahma