Being in Touch With Nature
Striking beauty surrounds
the world but few stop
to take a look at it. Few
stop to take care of it.
It can become detrimental
to one to not be in touch
with nature. Feel it, touch it, see it
but most of all protect it
Nature's course is a continuous
battle from deforestation to
forest fires to floods.
To fear nature is to fear life
but so many are fearful
to put themselves into it.
My friends, my enemies, everyone
do not be afraid of nature
Krazy Rae's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Being in Touch With Nature by Krazy Rae )
- Peace Inside, Spiritwind Wood
- how far can i go on?, fareeha ghafoor
- I came to you, Gert Strydom
- The days that are past, Gert Strydom
- When morning is BEST, Antonio Liao
- clear color, Howard MacDougall
- A festival...., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- A Young Boy, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- GOD'S COMMAND, Tom Zart
- ages, Howard MacDougall