BEING ALONE IN THIS WORLD
Born alone Live alone Eat alone Walk alone Swim alone Read alone Speak alone Jump alone Climb alone Drive alone Fight alone Ride alone Say alone Watch TV alone Get down alone Talk alone I am alone I don't see anyone around me I look for others No one around me I am in the desert I am on top of the mountain I am in the bottom of the valley I am all alone I don't care anymore Born alone.......................
MOHAMMAD SKATI's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (BEING ALONE IN THIS WORLD by MOHAMMAD SKATI )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- I wouldn't ask more, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Let It Be Fatal, Deanna Lee
- A Blue Christmas Tree, Heather Burns
- Mother, and mother, gajanan mishra
- Father To A Daughter, louis rams
- James Foley, Hardik Vaidya
- Cowards, Hardik Vaidya
- Ye duniya jiski hai wohi sambhale- Ghazal, Talab ...
- One Day I Shall Not Remain Here, But My .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Yes, I am a man, gajanan mishra