Have you looked
to the very end
where the great
big blackness of time,
envelopes the entire mind?
Why so dark 'human? ',
and you who claims
to live in the light...
laughing and joking
about the whole world,
like it was built up
to serve your purpose,
screw it all,
if all they think
about is what they can make?
this human heart you gave us,
chunk of lead!
should feel something more!
you kick it to ****!
take it back!
wrong one - wrong one -
not me, not for all infinity,
I've had to break away
the very name you gave me,
to see that naked staring
broken down being inside...
GRANT FRASER's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (BEING by GRANT FRASER )
- Tour of Autumn, Cathy Hodgson
- The ache, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Ein schmaler Streifen kahler Klippen, Wolfgang Steinmann
- We've Got to Tear These Fences Down Yeah!, David Clinch
- It's My Home, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- In the Sun's Falsetto, Kewayne Wadley
- A Poem, David Clinch
- Caught In the Crossfire, David Clinch
- Lonnie Donegan Stood, David Clinch
- The Survivor, Annalee Hopkins Somerville
Poem of the Day
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
Udiah (witness to Yah)