Have you looked
to the very end
where the great
big blackness of time,
envelopes the entire mind?
Why so dark 'human? ',
and you who claims
to live in the light...
laughing and joking
about the whole world,
like it was built up
to serve your purpose,
screw it all,
if all they think
about is what they can make?
this human heart you gave us,
chunk of lead!
should feel something more!
you kick it to ****!
take it back!
wrong one - wrong one -
not me, not for all infinity,
I've had to break away
the very name you gave me,
to see that naked staring
broken down being inside...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (BEING by GRANT FRASER )
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
RoseAnn V. Shawiak
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
William Carlos Williams
(17 September 1883 – 4 March 1963)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Don't Go Far Off, Pablo Neruda
- Three Wise Men, Bill Simmons
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
Poem of the Day
- Drink, Smoke, Pray & Pop Pills., Tom Zart
- His Birthday, Neela Nath
- Last Night, Swrji Basumatary
- A proposal to wake up, none .....
- Dreams are All That Remain, Rohit Sapra
- Flowers By The Roadside, Maurice Rowlands
- You are born to be a poet, ramesh rai
- Beautiful flower, gajanan mishra
- A Fool, crystal ruth
- The Game, douglas scotney