Behold I Can See Old Glory
Behold I can see OLD GLORY blowing briskly
in the cool afternoon's breeze.
I was losing track of time while I
was listening to the sailboat's wind chimes.
They were ringing melodious melodies.
I was watching clouds above me slowily
drifting by; in my Lord's
awesome sky. I was watching seagulls
sqawiking while flying above me
in the air.
What a wonderful way to forget
my many cares!
Looking beyond the horizons,
I can see some small islands
on Port Gardener's Bay.
Wasn't it a wonderful way to
spend a beautiful day?
Roxanne Dubarry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Behold I Can See Old Glory by Roxanne Dubarry )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- T, Vinaya Joseph
- माँ गंगा Maan Ganga (Hindi), S.D. TIWARI
- Blessings, Dr. Prabir Acharjee Nayan
- A Happy Poet, REALLY?, Sandra Feldman
- Each Day I Live a Life and Die!, Monk E. Biz
- If Compassion were in Fashion! (Nudity), Monk E. Biz
- Green Flag, Nassy Fesharaki
- My Forest is not Deep, But it is Green, Monk E. Biz
- Know the Depth of the Forest~~~, Monk E. Biz
- An Inexplicable Gift!, Monk E. Biz