Soumita Sarkar Ray
Beginning of love...
When eyes do all the talking alone
Lips need not stir or move any longer
Fumes of pain singe rise and groan
Almost a stranger suddenly grows fonder
Strings of restrain start flying high
Friend, who can control the race of mind?
Speech pauses and closer brushes sigh
Who could- my peace – can see and find?
In one dim corner of the heart housed
A clutch- a fold- a cut – a song- a pounce
For never had such emotions abused
me, so much as this titillating ounce.
Soumita Sarkar Ray's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Beginning of love... by Soumita Sarkar Ray )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- i'd like to be trapped in a small space .., Mandolyn Davidson
- Learning of deserving quality books is v.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- From lord, hasmukh amathalal
- Kept In The Shadow, John Ugolo Umah
- Your Attachments Speak Volumes, LUVinThe NOW
- Lended Life, John Ugolo Umah
- If I Can, John Ugolo Umah
- End Begins, Philo Yan
- What Was The Gift?, John Ugolo Umah
- What It is In My Karma, Dharma? (My Unse.., Bijay Kant Dubey