Soumita Sarkar Ray
Beginning of love...
When eyes do all the talking alone
Lips need not stir or move any longer
Fumes of pain singe rise and groan
Almost a stranger suddenly grows fonder
Strings of restrain start flying high
Friend, who can control the race of mind?
Speech pauses and closer brushes sigh
Who could- my peace – can see and find?
In one dim corner of the heart housed
A clutch- a fold- a cut – a song- a pounce
For never had such emotions abused
me, so much as this titillating ounce.
Soumita Sarkar Ray's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Beginning of love... by Soumita Sarkar Ray )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- strayed desires, Asma Riaz Khan
- Kill me............, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Let me salute you, gajanan mishra
- Life is Beautiful, Soumita Sarkar Ray
- Changing Landscapes Of Time, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- should i add this to our Irish stew?, Mandolyn ...
- Reflections, Nero CaroZiv
- The shadow in my garden, Piyush Dey
- Something and something, gajanan mishra
- OUR PAINS AND OUR SUFFERINGS, MOHAMMAD SKATI