Sanjay K John
Begging to my love
Neither you discover,
the put across of my eyes'
nor you heard
the satisfaction of my heart.
your trigger off image,
stays in my eyes
I am in dream world.
don't turn this love
into a passing dream
begging you to sleep in my eyes
you are my dream
you are my soul
take condole on me
stay in the house of my heart
turn it into burning ashes
fill it with stove of happiness
money, I have not
to make the material world.
a loving heart, I do have
to rule the kingdom of love.
how long I will wait,
please recognize it now
Sanjay K John's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Begging to my love by Sanjay K John )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- WISDOM, LOVE & TRUST, Tom Zart
- stillness and stomping lightly, Mandolyn ...
- Time And Season, Johnny Goyena
- Honesty, Tony Adah
- Child Of The Rainforest, Denis Martindale
- Cooling Off Time..., Denis Martindale
- And fairy land xxii, binod bastola
- When I was A Little Boy, ronald stroman
- keeping down apperances, lee fones
- Onkar Nath Gupta As A Poet, Bijay Kant Dubey