Beggar for ever
I am a beggar, always a beggar
Let me be a beggar, for ever.
The beggar has got nothing, but to beg
I beg, O my dear, only to permit me
To hold Your leg.
And where is Your leg?
O my dear, let me see, I beg.
Here, there and everywhere, You spread
I am afraid. I beg
Make me a man of fearless.
O my dear, I know, one who fears he dies
O my dear, I know, You are here with me
And I know You are all powerful.
I am a beggar at Your door, O my dear
Let me be a beggar for ever, my dear
In begging I am getting only joy only pleasure.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Beggar for ever by gajanan mishra )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Dispersion of Time, Musfiq us shaleheen
- Honour Killing (For The Arabic People), Bijay Kant Dubey
- You Are In My Way, Susan Lacovara
- I FORGIVE YOU 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- THE 4 STAGES OF YOUR CHILDREN'S LOVE, Beryl Dov
- SEARCH FOR PASSION 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- How do i get to the top of the mountain, cristobal Benjumea
- HONESTY 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- How do i get to the p of the mountain, cristobal Benjumea
- FRIENDS VS. ENEMIES 10 WORD, Beryl Dov