Congest life by the shaft just to feel what is alive
Dark is the night which carries the cloak of black.
I refuse to wear what was tied to grey.
Proof of guilt is the sin which is build.
What is the trick if I am the owner of destruction.
Breaking down my life brick for brick.
My castle rise high into the skies with windows of lies.
My heart was ripped, torn from my chest.
The beat was replace with twigs and thorns.
Wharf flames in my fire is the memory, the one cast to the shade of yesterday.
Before tomorrow dawns today.
Before tomorrow I have to die.
Unic Cjonr's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Before Tomorrow by Unic Cjonr )
- Strife, Md. Asadullah
- 'MY FAMILY', paul fornillos
- ~ Eyes ~, Aparna Chatterjee
- The Panama Canal, Edgar Albert Guest
- Out At Pelletier's, Edgar Albert Guest
- Contrary Sary, Edgar Albert Guest
- Pixley Folks, Edgar Albert Guest
- Out In The Open, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Worry-Chaser, Edgar Albert Guest
- Henry Ford's Offhand Way, Edgar Albert Guest