Congest life by the shaft just to feel what is alive
Dark is the night which carries the cloak of black.
I refuse to wear what was tied to grey.
Proof of guilt is the sin which is build.
What is the trick if I am the owner of destruction.
Breaking down my life brick for brick.
My castle rise high into the skies with windows of lies.
My heart was ripped, torn from my chest.
The beat was replace with twigs and thorns.
Wharf flames in my fire is the memory, the one cast to the shade of yesterday.
Before tomorrow dawns today.
Before tomorrow I have to die.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Before Tomorrow by Unic Cjonr )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Far, Brandt Nightingale
- Have You Loved An Angel?, Ronald Chapman
- Tohum Dükkanı, Deniz Atay
- Forgetting My Father, Ryan Scales
- Remembering My Father, Ryan Scales
- Senin Değilim, Deniz Atay
- Bir Ok, Bir Şarkı, Deniz Atay
- Small welcome thoughts of mine through t.., binod bastola
- Gül Ailesi, Deniz Atay
- Bırak Unutulsun, Deniz Atay