Before The Death Takes Me
I'll give my heart..
To a child who lacked laugh and joy.
To a lover who breathes me air
And exhales me as a butterfly in the wind,
To a painter turns me to a feather,
To a farmer plants me as a tree
Green all seasons,
To a poet sipped me as a coffee
And write me as a limitless poem,
To a footsteps does not bored from the road.
And my voice..
To a songs lives forever in the echo
Before the death takes me
I'll vowed me to the life.
Fatima Nusairat's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Before The Death Takes Me by Fatima Nusairat )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- The Question of the Metaphysical Squirrel, Eugene Levich
- She Met Three Interesting People In The .., Toshie Nohara
- Aketay Imetay, D.L. Aceves
- Celestial Musings, Chris Running Bear
- Fairy Tale Of Magical Worlds, Chris Running Bear
- At my door, hasmukh amathalal
- Imagination but real, Mashiur Rahman
- I cant see you but I know you there, yolandey breedt
- Like an old-fashioned tradition, Kamini Arichandran
- Where are we?, Pintu Mahakul