Sushil Kumar Tripathy
Before First Stride
Come with me
See the following fellows
Flattering like anything
As flatterers do.
With a face of a bat
Says birds as he is a bird
And to rats as rat.
Should we wonder?
Or to be careful of them
Before first stride of movement.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Before First Stride by Sushil Kumar Tripathy )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Get honestly, hasmukh amathalal
- In So Many Faces I Seek Love, Bazi alis Subrata Ray
- Surroundings, Somanathan Iyer
- The Crowd, Tony Adah
- Amen (ए'मेन), Ronjoy Brahma
- बबि अनजालि, Bahadur Basumatary
- Witchy lady, Clara Keiper
- Birds, Tony Adah
- come, come to the light, let us all bathe., RIC S. BASTASA
- dignity finally comes in the form of a r.., RIC S. BASTASA