Beer And Cider.
Sitting in my room at 2: 00am
drowning myself in beer and cider
tipsy and nothing to do
there is nothing to write about
shall i write about the possible upcoming war?
No, thats too easy
i'll instead just sit here
sit here with my bottles
sit here with my pen
and drift into space
there is nothing to talk about
nothing to write about
nothing is filling my head
so i'll fill it with beer instead
nothing is inspiring in my space
what shall i do people?
I'm not bored
I dont want to write about death
love or hate
just something inspriring
and is this it?
I'm writing now
this is getting silly
I'm rambling now
I'm putting the pen down
I need anouther beer.
Steven Harris's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Beer And Cider. by Steven Harris )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- When You Speak to Your God, Robert Kane
- Maiden Of Ekwensu, Chibueze Oscar Osuji
- Whom to, gajanan mishra
- Holy place, hasmukh amathalal
- y0ur gR0uNd uP wAtEr makEs the wind so c.., sEaN nOrTh
- The friends, hasmukh amathalal
- Haa maine mela dekha hai, Ajeet Singh Dhruv
- Two breaths, Christian Lacdael
- Archeologist, Dr PJ Raj Kamal
- In last leg, hasmukh amathalal