Hanging out with bee buds, I am
Caught by a bunch of humans to
Do some silly routine - oh damn,
What hoops humans put us bees through.
Fake flowers this time is the game,
Baited with some sweet nectar treat,
To check if bees do learn from same.
Bee see, bee do - the monkey beat.
Humans get a bee up the butt,
Studying us - don't know why tiz.
They are stuck in a meddling rut.
Why don't humans mind their own biz?
Bees like to humor humans, cuz
Humans give bees a giggle buzz.
Ima Ryma's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Bee Muse by Ima Ryma )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Mother to Son, Langston Hughes
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- रंजानाय फैगौ, Ronjoy Brahma
Poem of the Day
- To Neilburg, Trevor Toews
- The New Norm, Michelle Dragonfly
- Context, Trevor Toews
- Love Stoned, Electric Lady
- The Guardian, Trevor Toews
- 'I Love You, I Love You.', Michelle Dragonfly
- Screams In The Dark, Michelle Dragonfly
- Christmas Haiku, Mr. Nobody
- Problems, Michelle Dragonfly
- Busy, Michelle Dragonfly