Alan Bruce Thompson
Before I go to bed, before I hit the hay,
I wind back the head video and watch the movie of the day.
The triumphs and tribulations, the joys and the lies,
The small bouts of happiness, amid all the cries.
I’ve found it clears the mind to put the mind on “play”.
To turn the horrors into dreams before nightmares have their say.
A quiet head makes quite a happy soul,
This bedtime download makes me once again quite whole.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Bedtime Movies by Alan Bruce Thompson )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Fill Free, Teye Wayoe Ebenezer
- The Unabridged Treaty, Bazi alis Subrata Ray
- Fron(t) s, Leylek D. Sovura
- Ode to the Old and Tired, tallulah montegue
- What Sort of Judges Are They Who Conside.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Morning Kiss, Matt Mooney
- A Conservative Guardian Can Only Do Hono.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Just For Blasphemy, One Is Killing Anoth.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Somtimes, tallulah montegue
- I cannot Forget You, tallulah montegue