You were a living dead for many years
Before your body and mind gave up,
I try to bring you back to life,
Lady Lazarus, the way you used to live.
I try to know you, care and learn,
Your words, your pain, your struggles,
Your life and death a living water,
I need you, the way you used to live.
Amazing intensity to write through you,
Your pain my pain, your struggles for me,
My need to create from your life,
To die the way you used to live.
Jan Hauck's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Becoming You by Jan Hauck )
- Lives short lived, nick feiner
- Waiting to bloom, nick feiner
- Woman Or Mermaid?, Marcondes Pereira
- Gliding through life, nick feiner
- Angels and Demons, nick feiner
- Love is, hasmukh amathalal
- Before A Dream, Tony Adah
- Words Worn-Out, Birgitta Heikka
- Gift of love, ramesh rai
- Tides And Emotions., Marcondes Pereira