Because I Know You Fear Me
Blackness, and noiseless...
Surrounded by nothing
I sit still...
Waiting for the answers to appear...
In front of me
Years pass by...
And the knowledge gained...
I have learned nothing from my pain...
And by isolating myself from the rest of the world...
I have only suffered more
How could this be?
I cannot find a way to wear this worn mask anymore...
I cannot relate to anything...
And feeling something has become a struggle
Inhumane, and at a loss for words...
I suffocate trying to explain my thoughts to you.
Nihil Existentia's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Because I Know You Fear Me by Nihil Existentia )
- The Search For Peace, david kush
- Without It Questioned, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Bane of Attraction, Anthony Edmond John
- Wandersong, Neil Kennett
- Open Me Up, I'm Present, Luva Boy
- The Poem, Neil Kennett
- Arrival of Fall, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- I Want You Woman, Luva Boy
- Almost A White Horse, mary douglas
- The Tall Ride, Tirupathi Chandrupatla