Because I Know You Fear Me
Blackness, and noiseless...
Surrounded by nothing
I sit still...
Waiting for the answers to appear...
In front of me
Years pass by...
And the knowledge gained...
I have learned nothing from my pain...
And by isolating myself from the rest of the world...
I have only suffered more
How could this be?
I cannot find a way to wear this worn mask anymore...
I cannot relate to anything...
And feeling something has become a struggle
Inhumane, and at a loss for words...
I suffocate trying to explain my thoughts to you.
Nihil Existentia's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Because I Know You Fear Me by Nihil Existentia )
- Peace Inside, Spiritwind Wood
- how far can i go on?, fareeha ghafoor
- I came to you, Gert Strydom
- The days that are past, Gert Strydom
- When morning is BEST, Antonio Liao
- clear color, Howard MacDougall
- A festival...., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- A Young Boy, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- GOD'S COMMAND, Tom Zart
- ages, Howard MacDougall