Because I Know You Fear Me
Blackness, and noiseless...
Surrounded by nothing
I sit still...
Waiting for the answers to appear...
In front of me
Years pass by...
And the knowledge gained...
I have learned nothing from my pain...
And by isolating myself from the rest of the world...
I have only suffered more
How could this be?
I cannot find a way to wear this worn mask anymore...
I cannot relate to anything...
And feeling something has become a struggle
Inhumane, and at a loss for words...
I suffocate trying to explain my thoughts to you.
Nihil Existentia's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Because I Know You Fear Me by Nihil Existentia )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Friendship's Light, Pamela Kewin
- Windmill, lee fones
- A Rise of Fury, tolu ogundare
- I Feel Your Darkness, Lilly Emery
- Arabian sea., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Winter Walk..., Denis Martindale
- Year 3000 and Beyond (A Scientific Fores.., Jesus James Llorico
- When Dreams Come, Kyle Schlicher
- Horse of the Hot Bloods, tolu ogundare
- of my Pride, sEaN nOrTh