Because I Know You Fear Me
Blackness, and noiseless...
Surrounded by nothing
I sit still...
Waiting for the answers to appear...
In front of me
Years pass by...
And the knowledge gained...
I have learned nothing from my pain...
And by isolating myself from the rest of the world...
I have only suffered more
How could this be?
I cannot find a way to wear this worn mask anymore...
I cannot relate to anything...
And feeling something has become a struggle
Inhumane, and at a loss for words...
I suffocate trying to explain my thoughts to you.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Because I Know You Fear Me by Nihil Existentia )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- should i add this to our Irish stew?, Mandolyn ...
- Reflections, Nero CaroZiv
- The shadow in my garden, Piyush Dey
- Something and something, gajanan mishra
- OUR PAINS AND OUR SUFFERINGS, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Colors Of The Rainbow, Anthony Daniels
- Hiccup, binod bastola
- Life and death..how we come and how we g.., krishnakumar chandrasekar nair
- You need me, gajanan mishra
- Infractions Rained Down Tears, mary douglas