Beauty Under Sea
I'm at the bottom
Of the sea
Fish of various
Shapes and colors
Umbrellas of pulsating
Water thru pores
Corals showing up
Their polyp heads
It's an all new world
What I see here's
What a view!
Into the sea
Is a great experience.
I begin to worry
From tankers and wells
Dumping sewage and waste
In gigantic nets
Using noisy boats
Spreading utter chaos.
Will we be able
To preserve the beauty
Underneath the seas?
Will this priceless
A thing of the past?
Tirupathi Chandrupatla's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Beauty Under Sea by Tirupathi Chandrupatla )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- WE RIDE NORTH, AWAKEN!, Hibah Shabkhez
- I am the paradise, gajanan mishra
- Non-Belief and Nothing, douglas scotney
- Is poem everything?, gajanan mishra
- Universal Creed, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Chalo na phir shuruyaat krte hai, Ajeet Singh Dhruv
- Kaise mai ye likh deta hoon! !, Ajeet Singh Dhruv
- Final Frontier, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Doors Of Destiny, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Reproductions Through Music, RoseAnn V. Shawiak