Beauty Of Seasons
Has its own charm
Has a role to play.
Spring of new
Leaves and buds
Fill life into world.
Wetness of ground
From winter's snow
Lets spring's plants
The means to grow.
Showers and rains
Enhance healthy growth
Trees and shrubs turn
Flowers into fruit.
Fruits become ripe
In summer's warmth
Bring sweetness to life
And comfort in the shade.
Leaves turn yellow and dry
When fall arrives
Rustle of leaves falling
Says welcome to winter.
Trees must hibernate
In winter without leaves
Trees can now resist
Cool harsh winds that blow.
One season smoothly
Leads into the next
Each season feels even
Better in the other.
Let us enjoy the seasons
Each in its own time
Let us bid farewell to one
And welcome the new one.
Tirupathi Chandrupatla's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Beauty Of Seasons by Tirupathi Chandrupatla )
Did you read them?
- Treasure Island, Akhtar Jawad
- I Love You- -II, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Burkhawalli, Tumhe Kis Karke Paya Ki Tum.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Do Not Forget, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Bade Miyan, Cchote Miyan Aur Bukhawalli, Bijay Kant Dubey
- z, Vera Sidhwa
- (A) Bio-Environ-P0em, Nyein Way
- Fobbed Off, Diane Hine
- The truth is, Brian Kilpatrick
- In our minds, Brian Kilpatrick
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Problematic!, Edward Kofi Louis
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Heather Burns
(13 February 1879 - 2 March 1949)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)