Beauty Of Seasons
Has its own charm
Has a role to play.
Spring of new
Leaves and buds
Fill life into world.
Wetness of ground
From winter's snow
Lets spring's plants
The means to grow.
Showers and rains
Enhance healthy growth
Trees and shrubs turn
Flowers into fruit.
Fruits become ripe
In summer's warmth
Bring sweetness to life
And comfort in the shade.
Leaves turn yellow and dry
When fall arrives
Rustle of leaves falling
Says welcome to winter.
Trees must hibernate
In winter without leaves
Trees can now resist
Cool harsh winds that blow.
One season smoothly
Leads into the next
Each season feels even
Better in the other.
Let us enjoy the seasons
Each in its own time
Let us bid farewell to one
And welcome the new one.
Tirupathi Chandrupatla's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Beauty Of Seasons by Tirupathi Chandrupatla )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
Alfred Lord Tennyson
(6 August 1809 – 6 October 1892)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
- Best Friend (In Hindi), Tavneet Singh
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Touched by an Angel, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- How Do I Love Thee?, Elizabeth Barrett Browning
Poem of the Day
- You is Me, Mapung Madura
- Legendary Nostradamus Prophet, lee fones
- Thomas' Impossible Escape, Susan Wetmore
- Business-like, gajanan mishra
- Why Poetry Is Beautiful, Leong Ming Loong
- Blood Bath, Suresh Dogra
- Her Yes, Suresh Dogra
- Schools place of transformation., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- I love the poet for ever, gajanan mishra
- A Shameless Thief, Chris Zachariou