Beauty is in the eyes of the behold
You're the first thought in my mind every time when the sunrise.
The last one before I rest, every night.
Your beauty is the essence of romance and love that I have special for you.
Your smile is a calm call for a kiss that turns my grumpy face into a long sunny day.
Your voice is a lovely song being sang in my head everyday.
Nothing makes me feel alive like when I hear the pounding of your heart here next to me.
I Love You
Thabang kgwatalala's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Beauty is in the eyes of the behold by Thabang kgwatalala )
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- Heather Burns
Udiah (witness to Yah)