Beauty is in the eyes of the behold
You're the first thought in my mind every time when the sunrise.
The last one before I rest, every night.
Your beauty is the essence of romance and love that I have special for you.
Your smile is a calm call for a kiss that turns my grumpy face into a long sunny day.
Your voice is a lovely song being sang in my head everyday.
Nothing makes me feel alive like when I hear the pounding of your heart here next to me.
I Love You
Thabang kgwatalala's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Beauty is in the eyes of the behold by Thabang kgwatalala )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- To live is to, gajanan mishra
- When love fades and tolerance takes over., Lehlogonolo Phora
- In The Arms Of!, John Ugolo Umah
- A Senior Citizen, Pius Didier
- Beclouded, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Why I am taken as toy, noctiluca scintillans
- Let's smile, Nassy Fesharaki
- When I Die A Teacher, Pius Didier
- Family, Kolade Seun
- Mothers!, John Ugolo Umah