With shiny curls flowing over the two ears,
In a stunning color her lovely image appears,
Her splendor ensnares with every tender rays,
She shines with glamour in incredible ways
Just like a frame, most valued and blessed fine,
Her unerring grandeur shall forever remain divine.
A ravishing shade the cheeks flawlessly displays,
Many splendors by her smiles elegantly arrays.
While a mellowed shade her brow gracefully shows,
The glossy color from the lips fashionably flows
With every beam a glory to the realm spreads
That changes its colors whenever she treads.
Her loveliness is not at all lies in the facial mole,
but the factual beauty is reflected in her soul.
Williamsji Maveli's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Beauty Freehand by Williamsji Maveli )
- October is next to September, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- I feel bored, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- 30 September 2014, Shri R Brahma
- Praise God for that Touchdown (only if Y.., Joe Rosochacki
- Mablaba baogargwn be jaya, Shri R Brahma
- Uncle Ikey's Last Words No.44, Robert Graber
- My dinner عشائي, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Ang hastayw, Shri R Brahma
- Jwmwiya mwsayw, Shri R Brahma
- Dinwini gwswkhangthiyao, Shri R Brahma
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)