Beauty and the Beast
The beast had a beauty inside him
and the beauty had a beast inside her.
When the beast met the beauty,
he fell in love with the beast in her.
When the beauty met the beast,
she fell in love with the beauty in him.
One day, her tears struck him and he turned into a prince
who was a beauty himself but had beast in him.
And they lived happily ever after.
It is an inside out story
(or an outside in one)
The story doesn't end here.
The beauty couldn't see the beast in the prince
and the prince couldn't see the beast in beauty.
I don't think they lived happily ever after..
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Beauty and the Beast by Nikhilraj Ave )
- Every moment, Saturday Chikezie Promise
- Hurt and pain., Saturday Chikezie Promise
- Fragile, Saturday Chikezie Promise
- GAHZAL, ROCHISH MON
- Perfectly Loveable, Saturday Chikezie Promise
- Your 2 Blame, Saturday Chikezie Promise
- Love is a wonder, Saturday Chikezie Promise
- A Hug To Say I Love You, Saturday Chikezie Promise
- How Do You?, Saturday Chikezie Promise
- My religion, gajanan mishra
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The City Planners, Margaret Atwood
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- On His Blindness, John Milton
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)