Beauty is the best treasure for one’s eyes.
It is a fact that no one can deny.
But beauty is not only for the windows to our souls,
It can also be a precious for our souls, minds, or both!
The beauty of a painting is not the canvas’ look,
Instead, it’s the hard work and time to finish it the painter took.
The beauty of a bird is not the way its graceful wings move,
But rather the way it nurtures its infants till they become youth.
The beauty of a person is not his or her appearance,
But instead, one’s kindness and benevolence.
The beauty of the world is not about countries or cities,
But actually how the people live in harmony.
Beauty is the best precious for one’s eyes.
It is a truth that no one can deny.
But beauty is not only a feast for our eyes,
It is a basic need for all of our lives!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Beauty by Jason Choi )
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Death is Nothing at All, Henry Scott Holland
- Play The Game, Jessie Pope
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
Poem of the Day
- Nostalgia, Rimni chakravarty
- The Spirit-World, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Blinded by stress, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Of Fauns Of Satyrs, Emmanuel George Cefai
- The next activity, Emmanuel George Cefai
- As aged I, Emmanuel George Cefai
- true friend, Rani Jain
- In laziness begot, Emmanuel George Cefai
- When Times Will Ring with Bells, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Hurling themselves over the rocks, Emmanuel George Cefai