Beauty is the best treasure for one’s eyes.
It is a fact that no one can deny.
But beauty is not only for the windows to our souls,
It can also be a precious for our souls, minds, or both!
The beauty of a painting is not the canvas’ look,
Instead, it’s the hard work and time to finish it the painter took.
The beauty of a bird is not the way its graceful wings move,
But rather the way it nurtures its infants till they become youth.
The beauty of a person is not his or her appearance,
But instead, one’s kindness and benevolence.
The beauty of the world is not about countries or cities,
But actually how the people live in harmony.
Beauty is the best precious for one’s eyes.
It is a truth that no one can deny.
But beauty is not only a feast for our eyes,
It is a basic need for all of our lives!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Beauty by Jason Choi )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(August 19, 1902 – May 19, 1971)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
William Carlos Williams
(17 September 1883 – 4 March 1963)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
Poem of the Day
- Those Moments Of Weakness لحظات الضعف هذه, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Money (Cedi), Ghana Green Poetry Foundation
- Off the Rez, Smoky Hoss
- As an emigrant كمهاجر, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Two Little Boats, Ghana Green Poetry Foundation
- The Golden Swan, Ghana Green Poetry Foundation
- As a passer-bye, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Love is Blue, Ghana Green Poetry Foundation
- Song of Yuletide Night, Sir Toby Moses
- Another Jungle Pool, Denis Martindale