Beauty is the best treasure for one’s eyes.
It is a fact that no one can deny.
But beauty is not only for the windows to our souls,
It can also be a precious for our souls, minds, or both!
The beauty of a painting is not the canvas’ look,
Instead, it’s the hard work and time to finish it the painter took.
The beauty of a bird is not the way its graceful wings move,
But rather the way it nurtures its infants till they become youth.
The beauty of a person is not his or her appearance,
But instead, one’s kindness and benevolence.
The beauty of the world is not about countries or cities,
But actually how the people live in harmony.
Beauty is the best precious for one’s eyes.
It is a truth that no one can deny.
But beauty is not only a feast for our eyes,
It is a basic need for all of our lives!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Beauty by Jason Choi )
- Hunger, Kyle Schlicher
- Love don't have no name on it!, Shirley Morgan
- There Was A Time, Kyle Schlicher
- No Such Thing As Handicapped, louis rams
- Here I Am, Kyle Schlicher
- Destroy hunger, gajanan mishra
- Treachery is a Treacherous' Red, Aftab Alam
- I'll Be There, Brandon Ezzard
- DESIRES, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- Vast open, hasmukh amathalal
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Heather Burns
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(22 March 1941 -)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)