Beauty is the best treasure for one’s eyes.
It is a fact that no one can deny.
But beauty is not only for the windows to our souls,
It can also be a precious for our souls, minds, or both!
The beauty of a painting is not the canvas’ look,
Instead, it’s the hard work and time to finish it the painter took.
The beauty of a bird is not the way its graceful wings move,
But rather the way it nurtures its infants till they become youth.
The beauty of a person is not his or her appearance,
But instead, one’s kindness and benevolence.
The beauty of the world is not about countries or cities,
But actually how the people live in harmony.
Beauty is the best precious for one’s eyes.
It is a truth that no one can deny.
But beauty is not only a feast for our eyes,
It is a basic need for all of our lives!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Beauty by Jason Choi )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- First Encounter, sheade rudman
- Changing Gears, Sandra Feldman
- IMAGES FROM MY CHILDHOOD, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Multiple Choice X, Morgan Michaels
- Uncle Ikey's Last Words No.37, Robert Graber
- hold me with both hands, Mandolyn ...
- Portrait Of A Woman, Buxton Shippy
- Visions Of The Song In Seven, P.D. Turner
- Tears for Oklahoma City, Roger A. Rose
- If there were no flowers, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK